Welcome to one of the biggest Shopping- and Adventure trade-fairs in the north of Germany.
Over 25 years the OstseeMesse has been one of the most successful events in Rostock. Each year this trade fair is a magnet for exhibitors and visitors in the state exhibition centre. For many companies, the OstseeMesse is a fixed date in the trade-fair calendar.
In 2017, over 227 exhibitors from 14 different countries presented their products and services in an area of 10,500 sqm. The huge influx of visitors on opening day, for which 15.860 people came, remained consistent over the following days. During the five days of exhibition more than 44.800 inhabitants of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and neighboring states and countries visited the OstseeMesse.
The broad spectrum of exhibitors include commodities for men and women, old and young, human and animal, house and garden - there is nothing you won't find at the OstseeMesse.
The entertainment programme at the OstseeMesse is one of its hallmarks. The programme is different every day, with dance and theatre groups, children's choirs and singing duos, offering fun and enjoyment for visitors of all ages.
- 22th of Feburary - open day - free entry for all visitors
- impressive flower show with its four characteristical and stylised gardens:trendy & representative - useful & sturdy - traditional & well-tried - free-spirited & sustainable
- Topic-Highlight: CONSCIOUS IMPROVED LIVING with topics considering healthy eating, attentive living and active leisure activities
- 2. Gardening Stock of Rostock
- 5 days multifaceted showprogram with music, dance, spectacle, fashion shows and participatory actions
The flower show is an annually attraction and a wonderful oasis of calm for visitors. Experts show new ideas and share their knowledge of plants and nature with attendees. The florist competition, an additional highlight of the flower show, includes artfully designed flower arrangements, areas of water, peaceful zones and play areas.
Date: 22th till 26th Feburary 2017
Opening hours: daily 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Open day: Feburary 22th 2017
|Day Ticket||6,00 €|
|Day Ticket reduced||5,00 €|
|OZ Abo Card||5,00 €|
|Rostock Volunteers Card||4,50 €|
|Thursday/ Friday (with voucher)||4,50 €|